Thursday, October 18, 2007

Toe Nails

Sometime last spring when I finally succumbed to the fact that I could no longer see my toe nails and kept totally butchering my toes every time I went to trim the nails, I decide to start getting pedicures. It included trimming, scrubbing my feet, a foot massage, and then painting my nails. The first color I tired was bright red. When I got home, one of our dogs must have thought that I had injured my toes as she tried to lick off the polish. I noticed that my feet felt really good! In fact so good, I actually began to have dreams about my toes!

Since my first adventure, I have tried bright orange, "Rio Red", a red with a name that refers to a Chihuahua, beige, and today I went with a deep rust for Autumn. My nails feel strong and my feet feel healthy. It just feels so good to take care of yourself!